Welcome to Our Triathlon!I know I can conquer any challenge, because... I tri.
To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It's not about winning and losing; it's about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It's about embracing the pain that you'll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a challenge.
- Rudy Yonson Real Estate Olympic Triathlon Sunday 25th February - ENTER HERE
- The Full Cycle of Albury Mini Tri #4 - Sunday 11th February - Results
- Modem Construction Group Aquathlon #5 - Wednesday 7/02/18 - Results
- HealthFocus Physiotherapy State Series Sprint Tri 28/01/18 - Results
- Modem Construction State Championship Aquathlon 27/01/18 - Results
- The Full Cycle of Albury Mini Tri #3 - 14/1/18 - Results
- Modem Construction Group Aquathlon #3 - Wednesday 13/12/17 - Results
- AWTC Women's Tri - Sunday 19th November 2017 - Results
- The Full Cycle of Albury Mini Tri #1 - Saturday 18th November 2017 - Results
Volunteer's Needed for Events to runVolunteers are needed in order to continue to run our club and safely run our events. If you have not volunteered at a race yet, please nominate yourself (or friend/family member on your behalf). Please email our Volunteer Co-ordinator Glenn Bowman on firstname.lastname@example.org with dates of availability. Events may need to be cancelled without the required number of marshals. Event set-up commences approximately 1.5 hrs prior to race start. Please assist our committed committee members with event set-up and pack-up so we can all enjoy the events and the remainder of the weekend! Thank you for those who assist!